· Minimum Diploma in Instrumentation.
· Minimum 5 years experience in a Refinery or Petrochemical Plant
1. Perform Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance and Trouble shooting of instrumentation with minimum supervision and in full compliance with safety rules and regulations.
2. Ensure all work practices comply with company Total Quality Systems and Safety Procedures. Discuss safety issues weekly basis that the group faces.
3. Perform Condition monitoring of Field instrumentation and Rack Room cabinets located at PDH & PP Plant .
4. Perform execution of plant Turnaround and Shutdowns assigned instrumentation jobs.
5. Maintains good housekeeping conditions in workshop and work sites
· Bachelor Degree in Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
· Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience of maintenance of Aanalyzers & gas chromatographs and F&G system in a petrochemical, fertilizer plant or refinery
- Plan, allocate and supervise the calibration, preventive & corrective maintenance and first line trouble shooting activities on analyzers, gas chromatographs and F&G Alarm and Detection System, located in PDH & PP plants.
- Develop maintenance strategy to resolve the critical problems with the analyzers, Gas Chromatographs and F&G System. Ensure their reliable operation without any plant downtime. Suggest and implement necessary technical improvements.
- Keep strong follow-up on spares and calibration gas in time purchasing. Answer material queries pertaining to analyzers, gas chromatographs and Gas Detectors.
- Train and develop a team of technically competent Analyzer and F&G technicians capable of delivering the section objectives in terms of SHE, engineering standards, costs and equipment reliability.
- Ensure planning and execution of plant shutdowns and turnaround within budget and planned time.
- Identify and come up with a plan for addressing issue of obsolesces of Analyzers, Gas Chromatographs and F&G system.
- Liaison communication with other departments /sections, contractors and vendors etc. as required for timely execution of related jobs.
Boardman (Panel Operator-PP)
· Minimum Diploma in chemical.
· Minimum 2-3 year experience as Boardman in industrial chemical plant.
1. Controls the process parameters within the specified guidelines of Standard Operating Conditions for various Product grades.
2. Monitor and operate equipments such as Extruder, compressors, pumps, valves, motors, blowers, etc from the control room, in coordination with the field operators.
3. Responsible for maintaining process parameters on panel for various grades of PP to obtain consistent quality parameters.
4. Keeps track on Fire and Gas detection system alarms and notifies Fire dept. , Plant Manager, Security in case of any exigency in the plant.
OPERATIONS SHIFT SUPERVISOR (PP)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or a BS with Chemistry with 4-6 years experience or a Diploma in chemical with min 10 years experience in Petrochemical / polymer plants like Polyethylene, Polypropylene involving extrusion process.
· Should have experience of leading a team of board men, operators in shifts.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Knowledge of material handling principles and equipment; unit operation, manufacturing equipment and processes; automated and manual processes; DCS Instrumentation and control.
· Should be conversant with HSE aspects of the petrochemical plants.
1. Analyzing causes and troubleshooting / taking corrective actions.
2. Technical guidance & assistance to board men and field operators to run the plant.
3. Performance of minor shutdown, maintenance and startup activities as per the need of the process.
4. Preparation of Incident reports on HSE, process and equipment failures, major quality problems.
5. Updating and reviewing the SOP / SOCs by Shift groups
6. Identification of bottleneck areas in Plant.
· Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
· 4 – 7 years’ experience within the same field
· Good communication, computer and analytical skills
· Good written & spoken English.
1. Review / investigate all Incident Reports in SAP – EHS to ensure the right corrective action is being implemented to prevent reoccurrence.
2. Attends Safety Committee Meetings to gather NATPET Corporate requirements on Safety Standards, also to ensure NATPET work standards are incorporated in HCIS.
3. Participates in the PPE Committee and ensures that the PPE meets the correct requirements and the selection of correct suitable safety requirements.
4. Provides safety training programs and ensure employees are aware of safety requirements.
5. Interprets Arabic technical reports and ensures Arabic technical requirements are understood.
6. Assists in Contractor Safety Programs Audits and ensure that Contractor Safety Programs are in compliance with our HSS, through assisting, reviewing and authorizing the paperwork.