· Minimum Diploma in Instrumentation.
· Minimum 5 years experience in a Refinery or Petrochemical Plant
1. Perform Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance and Trouble shooting of instrumentation with minimum supervision and in full compliance with safety rules and regulations.
2. Ensure all work practices comply with company Total Quality Systems and Safety Procedures. Discuss safety issues weekly basis that the group faces.
3. Perform Condition monitoring of Field instrumentation and Rack Room cabinets located at PDH & PP Plant .
4. Perform execution of plant Turnaround and Shutdowns assigned instrumentation jobs.
5. Maintains good housekeeping conditions in workshop and work sites
· Bachelor Degree in Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
· Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience of maintenance of Aanalyzers & gas chromatographs and F&G system in a petrochemical, fertilizer plant or refinery
- Plan, allocate and supervise the calibration, preventive & corrective maintenance and first line trouble shooting activities on analyzers, gas chromatographs and F&G Alarm and Detection System, located in PDH & PP plants.
- Develop maintenance strategy to resolve the critical problems with the analyzers, Gas Chromatographs and F&G System. Ensure their reliable operation without any plant downtime. Suggest and implement necessary technical improvements.
- Keep strong follow-up on spares and calibration gas in time purchasing. Answer material queries pertaining to analyzers, gas chromatographs and Gas Detectors.
- Train and develop a team of technically competent Analyzer and F&G technicians capable of delivering the section objectives in terms of SHE, engineering standards, costs and equipment reliability.
- Ensure planning and execution of plant shutdowns and turnaround within budget and planned time.
- Identify and come up with a plan for addressing issue of obsolesces of Analyzers, Gas Chromatographs and F&G system.
- Liaison communication with other departments /sections, contractors and vendors etc. as required for timely execution of related jobs.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience within the same field.
1. Participates in incident control during major accident or emergencies in the plant. Investigates all incidents and prepares an independent assessment of cause, results and measures to be taken to alleviate future occurrences. Prepares regular reports on incidents and statistical summaries of resulting losses.
2. Assist in the development HSE training by Implementing of HSE training for related issues.
3. Participate and audit job-planning activities, including Permission to Work (PTW), Job Safety Assessment (JSA) and hazard recognition.
4. Maintain current knowledge of governing regulations, standards and other relevant legislative requirements and advised the Construction Manager whenever revisions will be required to the project HSE program.
5. Directs the implementation of the ‘permit to work system. Includes reviewing permits issued by Operations personnel, certifying such permits when required, and ensuring that proper measures are taken prior to commencement of work.
6. Ensures all work areas are safe for required work through visits to work sites during dangerous or potentially difficult work.
7. Assist in promoting a risk-based approach to HSE management utilizing Company policies, standards and processes for all operational activities.
8. Ensures that the root causes of safety incidents are identified, corrective actions communicated and that status on corrective actions are regularly reviewed.
9. Ensure compliance with system for collecting, storing, analyzing, tracking and reporting HSE performance data (e.g. Incident report findings, Audit actions, and related HSE metrics).
10. Improve awareness of all relevant personnel in relations to safety and environment matter and occupational health and hygiene.
11. Ensures that all HSE procedures meets OSHA standards and Intranet Safety Information is up-to-date.
12. Ensures all departments implements the accident investigation recommendations.
13. To update all Safety Standards of NATPET and gives HSE training for NATPET employees as per yearly training plan schedule. Follow up in updating accident investigation recommendation in all NATPET departments.