Technical Data Sheet
• Production of bulk continuous filaments (BCF), continuous filaments (CF) and staple fibers
• Specially used for carpet and upholstery applications
• Used for automotive compounding application
• Formulated with anti-gas-fading stabilization package
• Reactor grade (no peroxide added)
• Fibre (spinning) Extrusion
• Bulk Filament Extrusion
– Shows broad processing window while providing excellent mechanical properties
– Tested on Neumag S+ machine and qualified by Neumag in their polymer recommendation list
– Tested on Reicofil® 3
Average extruder temperature range may be kept between 240 – 260°C.
This product is defined as a preparation under specific food contact regulation. Detailed information will be provided in a relevant document “Regulatory Compliances Product Declaration” upon request.
Storage and Handling
Polypropylene resin should be stored to prevent a direct exposure to sunlight and heat. The Product estimated shelf life is one year starting from production date, adequate humidity below 80%, and
temperature below 40°C. Customers might not fully follow the optimal storage condition, hence the shelf life recommended at customer site is six months only as received. Please refer to “Material Safety Datasheet” (MSDS) for handling and storage information.
Legal documents, MSDS, trial reports and machine builder certificate are available on request. Please send your request to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*To download the TDS, MSDS or RCPD of this grade please click on Download PDF button