Technical Data Sheet
• Used for the production of house wares, toys, small appliance parts, and components for automotive industry
• Used for Raffia automotive compounding
• Good processability, Good Stiffness
• Bi-modal grade with broad MWD
• Food contact approval for specific applications (refer to NATPET)
• Extrusion & Co-Extrusion
• Injection Molding
– Tested on Starlinger machine Starex 1500ES
– Recommended for high speed Raffia machines
• Shows broad processing window while providing good mechanical properties
Average extruder temperature range may be kept between 240 – 260°C.
This product is defined as a preparation under specific food contact regulation. Detailed information will be provided in a relevant document “Regulatory Compliances Product Declaration” upon request.
Storage and Handling
Polypropylene resin should be stored to prevent a direct exposure to sunlight and heat. The Product estimated shelf life is one year starting from production date, adequate humidity below 80%, and temperature below 40°C. Customers might not fully follow the optimal storage condition, hence the shelf life recommended at customer site is six months only as received. Please refer to “Material Safety Datasheet” (MSDS) for handling and storage information.
Legal documents, MSDS, trial reports and machine builder certificate are available on request. Please send your request to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*To download the TDS, MSDS or RCPD of this grade please click on Download PDF button